GET BETTER GOOGLE MAP SEARCH RESULTS
Google My Business Management
Do you want more customers from your local area?
If you’re a local business with a shopfront there’s a good chance that you’d like more customers from your local area.
But how do customers find you? Word of mouth? Foot traffic? How about harnessing the power of Google and using its own free Google My Business listing to appear at the top of the search results? Each hour, each day thousands of people in your area are searching for businesses like yours on Google. Put your business right in front of them using Google My Business.
When potential customers are searching for your products or services, businesses just like yours appear in the maps section.
To do this you need to have a profile on Google known as a Google My Business listing. It’s free for most businesses to claim one.
The maps section of Google appears close to the top of the results page when you’re searching for a local business. A lot of users don’t even bother scrolling down further when they see three good options in their local area in the maps section.
To appear in this section you need a Google My Business listing for your business. It’s provided by Google for free. You just need to claim yours.
These results will change according to where you are physically located. The trick as a business owner is to appear in the top 3 results ( or maps pack ) in as many locations as possible in your local area.
Gain a competitive advantage
What are the benefits of ranking well in Google Maps?
- Improve your visibility on Google in your local area
- Entice users by showcasing excellent client reviews
- Increase calls and visitors to your business
- Increase traffic to your website
- Provide customers with driving directions to your location
- Keep customers up to date with new products and services and current promotions and offers
- Keep customers informed of any changes in business details like opening hours and covid safe procedures
- Engage customers and improve your business profile using Google posts and images
How we can help
Improving your maps rankings is an affordable way of improving your presence on Google.
Smarter Maps specialises in local search. Using Geogrid technology,
our clients can simply see week to week how well their business is ranking for specific keywords from specific locations in their area.
It’s simple to see if it’s working – the greener the better.
There’s no complicated spreadsheets or data to analyse on your part.
Are you a local business?
Examples of businesses that would benefit from a strong local presence:
- Health clinics – including physiotherapists, psychologists, GPs, optometrists, dentists, medical specialists. chiropractors
- Professional services – lawyers, veterinarians, architects, financial services, real estate agents
- Retail stores and services – including florists, cafes, hairdressing, clothing, shoe stores, massage therapy, pet shops, gyms
- Many other local businesses – see our suitability criteria
Our team works best with certain kinds of local businesses.
Does your business fit this criteria?
- Are you a local business with a public address?
- Do you have a Google My Business listing?
- Have you been in business for more than 1 year?
- Do you have good quality images that can be used for your business? Or can you organise good quality images of your business? ( not stock photos )
- Do you have written content created on your website or your social media profiles?
- Do you have a website?
- Do you have access to your website?